Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cibu Make up brush set review!

Recently I got the oppurtunity to review the new brush set that Cibu has to over, I wanted to have this up or a video up before Christmas unfortunately I have been having issues up loading vids so here is my post on it.
At $9.99 Cibu 4-pc Bamboo Makeup Brush Set  these brush are so soft its unbelievable you can't go wrong with soft brush. Now had I gotten this up when I wanted to I would have been saying how great this would be for  a stocking stuff or just a great gift for the make up lover in your life. Well there are still a great gift for that make up lover in your life. They apply make up like a dream, its great to use with any kind of make up but it works really well for mineral.  In this set you get

  • Kabuki
  • Blusher
  • Shadow Blender
  • Concealer 
Also you get an eco friendly travel pouch which is great to fit right in any size bag you have. I absolutely LOVE this brush set. Yes I would and have recommended to every one I know. I love the fact that they are bamboo too.




Product was sent by pr firm for review consideration ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.

No comments:

Post a Comment