Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Cibu Loves!


Hi Beauties.
  I just wanted to share some of my most used hair care products. I love Cibu International products words just can't describe how much! Below I have some of my 3 most used hair styling products.


Cibu Dry Kwon Do Dry Shampoo $18



  • This product is great for those in between wash days. Its great for any kind of hair/or anyone is limited to shampoo. I often take it when I'm traveling just because. I have really oily hair an this is a life saver for me!


Cibu Shang High Root Booster $20
 Cibu Shang High Root Booster is a non-drying, alcohol-free, color safe, aerosol spray formulated to lift and support hair around the perimeter of the scalp for the appearance of height. PAIRS WITH
Cibu Shang High Root Booster can be paired with Cibu Shang High Volumizing Mousse or Cibu Shang High Thickening Paste. I don't style my hair a lot but when I do I use this for quick help with some volume. I love how its safe your hair too. This is a great product for the price. 
BOTANICAL BENEFITS
Antioxidant-rich White and Green Tea extracts help prevent free radical damage caused by sun exposure and pollution. Ginseng Root invigorates hair and adds volume. Hydrolyzed Silk smoothes hair. Hydrolyzed Soy Protein helps hair retain moisture and adds shine. Extracts of Lotus Flower, Water Lily and Bamboo help strengthen, revitalize and add shine.

 Cibu Pho Finish Hair Spray $16
 Ok so this is my Holy Grail hair product. I hate using hair spray on my hair I just don't like that sticky feeling an the residue that is left. But with Pho I don't get any of that yea it feels a little stiff but not sticky or gross. I love the smell too. Cibu Pho Finish workable finishing spray goes with everything. An aerosol hair spray. Its provides medium hold and extra dose of shine it always work as a heat styling aid to create flexible texture. protect hair from heat and controls frizz. It works great with all hair types.



Have you used Cibu?

10 comments:

  1. I had never heard of Cibu before but the dry shampoo looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a good dry shampoo...I may have to try it out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really awesome I can't say enough about it!! Let me know if you try it an how you like!
      Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  3. Been looking for a hairspray that works on my hair, because some brands doesn't give a strong hold. I haven't tried on this product, but I want to try give this hairspray a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great hairspray. let me know if you try it!

      Delete
    2. The product was great! It gave me results I've been looking forward to. Thanks

      Delete
    3. Awesome so glad you liked it!!

      Delete
  4. I've never tried any products from Cibu! Happy to read your review to learn more! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Thanks for stopping by and commenting :) They are great I strongly recommend them!!

    ReplyDelete