Tuesday, April 2, 2013

BenjaBelle Brush Tree

Hi Lovely readers,

 Today is gonna be about a great new product in my life that I just HAVE to share with you.








Pretty neat huh? I think this is a great idea. It doesn't take up much space if you want to leave it out all the time, or it folds up for great storage.The only problem, if you even want to call it a problem, is that your eye and lip brushes go to the side and don't stay up straight. Using this brush tree, there isn't a chance of getting water in the farrel, and it took my brushes about 5 to 6 hrs to dry. I always just wash my brushes at night and then leave them over night, so I know they are dry for sure. Benjabelle now offers mini stand for the eyes and lip brushes on their website which is great! You can buy the original one for $34.95 and the Mini one for $24.95 OR save $10 and buy both for $49.95. You can choose from 3 different colors, Black,White, and Pink. So check out their website. You won't regret it!!! Benjabelle


No comments:

Post a Comment