Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Bank Fashion Review

Hey Beauties,
 I know its been a while I'll explain in a different post. Any ways here is a new company from the UK that I thought was pretty cool! They have a great website called bank fashion. You can get all kinds of clothes,shoes,purses and accessories. Today I will have three items up for review!

The first one is the DKNY messenger bag.




I thought this was very well made. It is a purse so there isn't alot I can say that is bad my only complaint is that its a bit stiff AND only one small inside pocket. When it comes to pockets and I am one of those people who like them because I am a mom of four and need all kinds of space! That is it other then that I really like this purse! They have many other purses to choose from that might fit your style and life better :D

Here is the second purse I received.

  A BLUE SATCHEL BAG:









This is a great little purse if you are just going for a night on the time with your girlfriends. I was disappointed that you can't have a lot in there. You can fit your cell phone, some cash and cards, and a few make up items but that is about it. It came in handy for me when I would go out and not one some big to pack around. I was disappointed that I can't fit my wallet in it. Maybe your not suppose too?  Any ways long story short, I really liked this purse. I love the color and how it is simple and not over done.







Items were provided a pr company.

1 comment:

  1. At first, I thought that the blue satchel bag is violet. It looks like violet. Anyways, I love it and I find it classy and trendy. Perfect for casual or formal wear.

    ReplyDelete