Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Dermablend

I was given a chance to review Dermablend's Intense Powder Camo, and am happy to report that it has now become a part of my daily routine! This is a concealing powder that works great to cover up most imperfections such as veins, birthmarks, scars and other blemishes.
Though it covers up nearly every flaw, it is lightweight and does not weigh down the skin as others seem to do. The powder is easy to apply and does not cake up, giving worry free dependability throughout a work day. The only thing about their packaging that I did not like was the rubber like sponge that they include, but this has nothing to do with the product, I have just never liked these type of sponges. They seem to hold the product rather than let it be released, so I generally apply it with a normal blush type brush.
I am a fan of the Dermablend Intense Powder Camo, and think you will be as well. If you're willing to give it a shot, you can find it at Ulta, or at Dermablend.com for $30.  








No comments:

Post a Comment